For Dental Professionals
Are their Latent Unmet Needs in Your Care Continuum?
- Harmful pathogens are everywhere
- Dental professionals are diligent in their cleaning protocols
- Yes, Dental Practices fail to meet OSHA efficacy & safety requirements every day
- Patients are often not always as compliant in following youroral hygiene instructions
- Are achieving complete kill of harmful pathogens in your practice?
- Are you introducing harmful chemicals to eliminate pathogens?
- Would patient outcomes improve if their oral appliances remained in “like new” condition throughout their service life?
Are you getting activity against all…and full kill of the most important?
- Gram Positive
- Gram Negative
- Antibiotic Resistant
- The effective ingredients have to provide activity against all of these pathogens and full kill of the most problematic
- Full kill has to be fast
- Products have to be easy to use
If you answered NO (or Not Sure)…you can do better
Are you introducing toxic chemicals to achieve complete kill?
- Quaternary Amine
- Completely removed after use?
- Using Correct PPE?
- Correctly Handling?
- Correctly Disposing?
- Damaging your equipment?
If you answered YES (or Not Sure)… you can do better
Would patient compliance (wearing their appliances) improve if it remained as pristine as when brand new?
- No bacteria
- No biofilm
- No buildup
- No odor
- No residue
- Crystal clear
- The actives MUST be effective
- Has to be fast
- Has to be easy
- Has to be convenient
If YES (or It’s Possible)…
you can do better
Here's How You Do Better
Armis Biopharma® Created the First of its Kind
- Hydrogen Peroxide & Peracetic Acid disinfectants in Ready-to-Use Products
- Our 27 biological efficacy studies reveal extreme effectiveness
- Our 19 safety studies reveal extreme safety